Returns & Refund Policy for Purchases
Our goal at Homepromedical.com is to ensure that you always select the right product for your needs. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you should not accept the shipment at the time of delivery or you can return the merchandise within 14 days of receipt.
To qualify for a return please see the following
- Items must be unopened and in original packaging.
- A return authorization must be obtained by contacting customer care either by calling (800) 437-3677 or email us at [email protected]
- A refund for the price of the item and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment.
- All credits will be issued after receipt and inspection of merchandise.
- Parts or special order items will carry a 40% restocking fee.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is being returned because it is damaged or defective.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
The following groups of products are non-returnable
- Bathing & Toileting Equipment
- Mattresses & Cushions
- Incontinent Products
- Wound Care Supplies
- Any Customized Products
To return a product all of the above conditions must be satisfied.
Cancellation of Purchase
If you cancel your order after it has shipped the above return policy will still apply.
Shipping on orders less than $100 are charged the flat rate of $15. For orders over $100, we offer FREE shipping within the contiguous United States. (This does not include White-Glove Delivery) All items will be shipped insured.
- White-glove delivery is available for an additional charge of $225. This service includes the delivery and assembly of your equipment order directly to your desired location. The equipment will be inspected and completely assembled and the cartons and packaging will be removed. Our technicians will also provide one-on-one instructions on the use and safety procedures for the equipment.
- White-glove delivery service is available in the contiguous USA and is limited to those products indicated.
- Certain restrictions and or exceptions may apply. (Distance from urban center, delivery floor, etc.)
Equipment Rental Policy
Policies for Local (NYC Metro Area) Equipment Rentals
- Rental rates are subject to change without notice..
- Rentals are available to qualified customers only and are subject to availability.
- Delivery fees may vary and are determined by location if delivery destination is outside of NYC.
- Renter assumes all risks of loss or damage to the property; all rental equipment must be returned in its original condition.
- A security deposit or an authorization hold is required for equipment rentals.
Cancellation of Confirmed Rental Reservation
- There is no cancellation fee for confirmed rental reservations made up to 72 hours prior to delivery.
- There is a 40% cancellation fee for a confirmed rental reservation made less than 72 hours prior to delivery.
- There is a 100% cancellation fee for a confirmed rental reservation made on the day of delivery.